- Comfortable and climbable lounger that all pet reptiles will enjoy. Hammock is hand woven from durable, 100% natural seagrass fiber.
- Comes with 4 strong, large suction cups and leather strings to fix the reptile hammock to the tank.It can be attached to glass, plastic or acrylic terrarium walls.
- The 29.52”x 7.58” reptile lounger is the ideal size for Anoles, Bearded Dragons, Geckos, Iguanas, Hermit Crabs, and many more!
- It expands pet’s living space, and give them a fun and comfortable place. Provides an elevated vantage spot that all reptiles will enjoy.
- The Lizard Lounger will allow your pet to self-regulate their temperature by moving closer or farther from the basking light when you install it on an incline. They’ll know how high to climb!
Package Dimensions: 84x267x318
Details: The PIVBY Lizard Lounger will be a place for your favorite reptile to hang out and climb around. Made from durable, 100% natural seagrass fibers it makes a wonderful addition to any reptile tank. Your pet will love the rough, natural texture and will enjoy using the lounger to rub on when they are shedding their skin. Measuring 7.08 x 29.52 inches and rectangular in shape, it is suitable for Anoles, Bearded Dragons, Geckos, Iguanas, Hermit Crabs, and many more! The included suction cups allow you to attach it to glass or acrylic terrarium walls allowing you to utilize every space in your habitat. Easily move it around until your pet has just the right position for them to enjoy. Create a multi-level jungle gym for your lizard by purchasing multiple loungers.
We follow these steps for positioning and attaching each suction cup:
1. Connect the rope to the suction cup and the hammock, then fasten the rope.
2. Consider the height of your hammock. You want the curved front edge to be low enough for your dragon to climb into. This may include the use of a habitat accessory such as a stacked rock to climb onto it.
3. Wipe the sucker and glass wall, ensure them clean and free from dust before sticking the suction cup to the back or side walls or your terrarium.
4. Stick the suction cup to the back or side walls or your terrarium.
It cleans off easily when dry, you can make the hammock be sanitized with a soft toothbrush so as not to damage the material.